How to Apply:
- The first step to receiving a California medical marijuana card online is to register on our website for our MMJRecs Online Clinic with the link provided on this page.
- Create a new patient log-in after clicking on the ‘Get Started’ or ‘Register’ button. While you’re filling in all of your info, don’t forget to upload a photo of your valid driver’s license and answer the simple questionnaire compiled by our licensed physicians.
- The next step is to have a chat with your doctor. You’ll meet face-to-face with one of our certified California medical marijuana doctors via video chat to evaluate whether your medical condition qualifies you for California’s MMJ program.
- If you are eligible to apply for a California medical cannabis card, your doctor will email you a doctor’s certification for medical marijuana instantly.
- This certification can be printed off and presented immediately at most dispensaries and delivery services in the state of California. Your original embossed certificate will be posted to you the next day in a discreet, unmarked envelope.
- If you wish, you can also register with the California Department of Public Health for tax savings on the MMIC (Medical Marijuana Identification Card) program. To apply for the card, you’ll be required to submit a valid proof of identity, proof of residency and your MMJ doctor’s
Any condition that would benefit from marijuana use
In the portal, you will need to finalize your registration by paying an application fee of $50 directly to the state of California. Once you submit your application and confirm your registration, a physical card will be mailed to you by the state within 7-10 business days.
California qualifying conditions
- Any condition that would benefit from marijuana use