Why Choose MMJRecsWho we Are?
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical cannabis card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform connecting medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ Doctors for medical marijuana recommendations.
Our medical marijuana doctors are highly qualified and have a deep understanding of the medical cannabis’ health benefits. Your Medical Marijuana evaluation includes:
- An immediate, electronic doctor`s recommendation (if qualified)
- 24/7 Online Verification
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- California Medical Board Licensed Marijuana Doctors
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
3 Simple Steps!How it Works?
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
I’m Ready to Sign UpGet Started
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana?Qualifying Conditions
TestimonialsWhat Our Customers are Saying!
Latest NewsThe Medical Marijuana Blog
More and more people are getting introduced to the many advantages of using medical marijuana. With its increased availability and popularity, senior citizens are becoming more likely to buy MMJ products. Between 2006 and 2013, the use of cannabis by senior citizens (over the age of 65) increased by an astounding 250 percent. In fact, Read More
If you’re thinking about using medical marijuana, you might be anxious as to how you can make it fit in with your daily life. MMJ has a difficult reputation, but thanks to a rise in use, further legalization, and increased research in the area, more and more people are turning to it in order to Read More
Medical marijuana is something that suffers from a lot of stigma. While it offers real treatment to many patients who suffer from a variety of conditions, it is the victim of misinformation from people who believe it to be nothing more than a legitimized street drug. The truth is that medical marijuana helps people who Read More