Why Choose MMJRecsWho we Are?
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical cannabis card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform connecting medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ Doctors for medical marijuana recommendations.
Our medical marijuana doctors are highly qualified and have a deep understanding of the medical cannabis’ health benefits. Your Medical Marijuana evaluation includes:
- An immediate, electronic doctor`s recommendation (if qualified)
- 24/7 Online Verification
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- California Medical Board Licensed Marijuana Doctors
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
3 Simple Steps!How it Works?
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
I’m Ready to Sign UpGet Started
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana?Qualifying Conditions
TestimonialsWhat Our Customers are Saying!
Latest NewsThe Medical Marijuana Blog
The legality of medical marijuana in the states has come a long way and has overcome many obstacles since 1906 when heavy restrictions were placed on marijuana. At one point, it was even classified as a poison. Today, however, marijuana for medical purposes is legal in 29 states, including New York. Since 2014, thanks to Read More
Medical marijuana became legal in the state of New York in mid-2014, though it took another 18 months for it to become available to patients. Many were surprised with the restrictions and the seemingly harsh limitations of the Compassionate Care Act. The conservative Gov. Andrew Cuomo sought to please advocates and opponents of medical cannabis Read More
Medical marijuana is gaining more popularity as an alternative to conventional medicine and a more natural option to treat various diseases and illnesses. Although there is still a lot more research to be conducted, many miraculous stories have surfaced, and this alternative medicine seems promising. It may also come as a surprise to know that Read More