The secure & easy way to get your Medical Marijuana Card online.
- A complete doctor’s recommendation
- 24/7 verification by phone or online
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA-compliant system
Please select your state to learn how to get your Medical Marijuana Card today
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Why Choose MMJRecs
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical marijuana card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform whose goal is to connect medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate and reliable MMJ doctors for an online medical marijuana recommendation.
Our doctors are highly qualified and possess an intrinsic understanding of the many health benefits of medical cannabis. Your medical marijuana evaluation includes:
How It works
Follow These Three Simple Steps
Complete the Application On-Line
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
A Doctor Will Evaluate Your Request
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history.
Instant Email Delivery of Your Recommendation
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
What we offer
24/7 Online Verification
An expedited, electronic doctor’s recommendation (if qualified)
Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA-compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID Card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
Have Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!See FAQ
Our Latest Blog
Follow the latest topics related to Marijuana here.
We’re a great source of information. Explore articles of interest.
30 July 2021
What Do The Latest Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Law Changes Mean For MMJ Patients?
Medical marijuana has been legal in the state of Pennsylvania since April 6, 2016, with patients being able to access medical marijuana by 2018. When the laws were passed, many people were able to get the medical relief they needed […]READ MORE