Why Choose MMJRecsWho we Are?
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical cannabis card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform connecting medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ Doctors for medical marijuana recommendations.
Our medical marijuana doctors are highly qualified and have a deep understanding of the medical cannabis’ health benefits. Your Medical Marijuana evaluation includes:
- An immediate, electronic doctor`s recommendation (if qualified)
- 24/7 Online Verification
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- California Medical Board Licensed Marijuana Doctors
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
3 Simple Steps!How it Works?
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
I’m Ready to Sign UpGet Started
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana?Qualifying Conditions
TestimonialsWhat Our Customers are Saying!
Latest NewsThe Medical Marijuana Blog
Edibles are one of the best forms of medical marijuana. What other medication can you think of that combines sweet treats with medicinal goodness? MMJ edibles are readily available in dispensaries, but many people consider making them themselves at home, questioning whether it’s worth it. Like most things, there are positives and negatives that you Read More
Medical marijuana is emerging as an excellent treatment for many conditions, but it can be tricky to find the right type of MMJ for your condition. The good news is, thanks to legislation that is regularly relaxing across the United States, more and more people are able to access a treatment that has long been Read More
If you’re someone who uses medical marijuana, you’ll know what a lifesaver it can be in helping to treat the symptoms associated with some really debilitating illnesses. It can be taken in a variety of forms and strains, but there are some things you should know about how to properly store your medical marijuana so Read More