Why Choose MMJRecsWho we Are?
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical cannabis card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform connecting medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ Doctors for medical marijuana recommendations.
Our medical marijuana doctors are highly qualified and have a deep understanding of the medical cannabis’ health benefits. Your Medical Marijuana evaluation includes:
- An immediate, electronic doctor`s recommendation (if qualified)
- 24/7 Online Verification
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- California Medical Board Licensed Marijuana Doctors
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
3 Simple Steps!How it Works?
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
I’m Ready to Sign UpGet Started
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana?Qualifying Conditions
TestimonialsWhat Our Customers are Saying!
Latest NewsThe Medical Marijuana Blog
As medical marijuana usage spreads across the U.S. (29 states and counting), recreational marijuana is following, hot on the heels of its medically utilized cousin. Seven states and Washington D.C. have currently legalized the drug, with Maine set to follow suit and become the eighth, potentially very soon. A key state that has pioneered both recreational Read More
The medical marijuana revolution is well and truly upon America. It started with a trickle, and little by little grew into a full-on flood; in 2017, 29 states are MMJ legal, and many more look set to follow over the coming months and years. The medical marijuana cause is bolstered by the increased acceptance of recreational Read More
An unfortunate side effect of some strains of medical marijuana is laziness and a lack of productivity. These effects hit some cannabis card users more than others. While some people swear that they are far more productive whilst under the influence of medical cannabis, for many other people marijuana-induced ‘couch lock’ and inaction can be Read More