Why Choose MMJRecsWho we Are?
MMJRecs is a fast and secure way to apply for a medical cannabis card. We are a 100% online telemedicine platform connecting medical cannabis patients with knowledgeable, compassionate MMJ Doctors for medical marijuana recommendations.
Our medical marijuana doctors are highly qualified and have a deep understanding of the medical cannabis’ health benefits. Your Medical Marijuana evaluation includes:
- An immediate, electronic doctor`s recommendation (if qualified)
- 24/7 Online Verification
- Medical records maintained in our secure, HIPAA compliant system
- Appointment with a licensed physician
- California Medical Board Licensed Marijuana Doctors
- Immediate legal qualification via email
- Official embossed recommendation discreetly delivered by mail
- Medical Marijuana ID card
- HIPAA and ASA Compliant
- 24/7 Verification by Phone or Online
- Plastic Photo ID Cards
- Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
- Serving ALL eligible patients 18 years and older
- Personalized medical treatment plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
3 Simple Steps!How it Works?
We’ll need your medical history and information about your qualifying condition.
One of our licensed physicians will review your medical history
Your original recommendation will be sent standard mail in a discreet envelope.
I’m Ready to Sign UpGet Started
Who Qualifies for Medicinal Marijuana?Qualifying Conditions
TestimonialsWhat Our Customers are Saying!
Latest NewsThe Medical Marijuana Blog
With the advent of medical marijuana cards so too came a whole host of new and inventive ways to consume medical marijuana. All across California, MMJ card holders are transforming their cannabis into delicious juices, whipping them up into tasty treats — both sweet and savory — and vaping it away till their hearts’ content. Read More
In November 2016, Florida voters approved Amendment 2, which took effect in January 2017. The controversial amendment formed part of the Florida Marijuana Legalization Initiative and was designed to extend the rights of patients, allowing for more potent strains of medical marijuana in Florida to become available and to be used in the treatment of Read More
With a California medical marijuana card, you are legally entitled to grow six marijuana plants in your own home. Although this doesn’t sound like a huge amount, it’s a lot more than the one you’ll be able to grow legally without the card in 2018 when Prop 64 goes into effect. With six plants, you can Read More