How to Apply:
- REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE for our MMJRecs Online Clinic with the link provided on this page.
- MAKE SURE TO CREATE A NEW PATIENT LOGIN after clicking the pink ‘Get Started’ or pink ‘Register’ button. Fill out all your information and don’t forget to upload a photo of your valid driver’s license. Lastly, answer our simple, straightforward patient questionnaire created by our licensed physicians.
- CHAT WITH YOUR NEW DOCTOR: You’ll get to meet your new doctor face-to-face via video chat, talk through your condition and determine whether it qualifies you for the New York medical marijuana program.
- GET YOUR CERTIFICATION: Once you’re approved, you’ll receive your doctor’s certification via email within 24 – 48 hours, complete with instructions for registering in the state.
- REGISTER WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH: Log in to the New York State website and register as a patient by means of your doctor’s certification, your proof of residency and proof of identity.
- PRINT OUT YOUR TEMPORARY CARD: Once you’re approved by the state, you’ll receive a temporary recommendation that allows you to buy medical marijuana in New York for 30 days. You can print out and use your temporary card to purchase cannabis with your government-issued ID.
- GET YOUR PERMANENT REGISTRY ID: You’ll receive your physical registry ID card from the state within 3 – 10 days.
MMJRecs Online Clinic now offers Medical Marijuana Recommendations in New York State for $129.99!
New York qualifying conditions
- Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Opioid Replacement
- HIV or AIDS
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis