How to Apply:
- REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE for our MMJRecs Online Clinic with the link provided on this page.
- MAKE SURE TO CREATE A NEW PATIENT LOGIN after clicking the ‘Start Application’ at the bottom of the page or the ‘Register’ button at the top right corner. Fill out all your information and don’t forget to upload a photo of your valid driver’s license. Lastly, answer our simple, straightforward patient questionnaire created by our licensed physicians.
- SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: You will receive an email with a link to schedule your consultation with one of our licensed physicians. It is very important that you complete this step in order to expedite the process.
- CHAT WITH YOUR DOCTOR: All of our MMJ doctors are friendly, informed and willing to answer any questions you might have. Chat with our licensed physicians about any of your concerns or queries about the medical use of cannabis. Patient evaluations usually only take 5 – 10 minutes.
- WAIT FOR YOUR DOCTOR TO COMPLETE YOUR CERTIFICATION: You’ll receive your signed Ohio Medical Marijuana certification from one of our physicians via email within 2 business days after being approved as their medical cannabis patient.
- COMPLETE YOUR STATE REGISTRATION: If you are approved, you will receive and email notifying you to log into the Ohio medical marijuana patient application page and complete your registration request. You will have 90 days to complete your registration with the state of Ohio from receiving this email. At the time of registration $50 will be owed to the state of Ohio, $25 for caregivers. The fee is also $50 if it is a renewal.
- PRINT YOUR OHIO PATIENT CERTIFICATE: Purchase medical marijuana from an Ohio dispensary with a certificate of operation from the Board of Pharmacy.
MMJRecs Online Clinic now offers Medical Marijuana Recommendations in Ohio for $129.99! (Not including $50 fee for Ohio Patient ID Card.)
Ohio Qualifying Conditions
Find out if you have a qualifying condition. You must have one of the following specific conditions: ALS, Alzheimer’s Disease, AIDA/HIV, Cachexia or wasting syndrome, Chronic Pain, Cancer, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, Fibromyalgia, Epilepsy, Glaucoma, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Hepatitis C, PTSD, Parkinson’s Disease, Spinal Cord Injury, Sickle Cell Anemia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Tourette Syndrome, Ulcerative Colitis. Most patients qualify under chronic pain or PTSD.