How to Apply:
- REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE for MMJRecs using the link provided on this page.
- CONNECT WITH ONE OF OUR LICENSED MMJ PHYSICIANS over the internet from the comfort of your home; no appointment necessary!
- MAKE SURE TO CREATE A NEW PATIENT LOGIN after clicking the pink ‘Get Started’ or pink ‘Register’ button. Fill out all your information and don’t forget to upload a photo of your valid driver’s license. Lastly, answer our simple, straightforward patient questionnaire created by our licensed physicians.
- PAY THE FEE: The total cost for consultation and the OMMA (Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority) form is $99 ($100 state application fee is not included).
- SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION and receive your OMMA PDF form signed by our licensed MMJ physician.
- REGISTER WITH OMMA to obtain their OMMA patient card, which is valid for two years and entitles the holder to participate in the Oklahoma medical marijuana program.
- Oklahoma qualifying conditions
Residents of Oklahoma now have access to a compassionate, discreet, convenient, physician-signed OMMA form online at MMJRecs.
Oklahoma qualifying conditions
- Any condition that would benefit from marijuana use